Priory Spiritual Center
The Priory offers retreats, spiritual direction, and workshops; fees are charged for their programs.
- December 6-8: Advent Retreat: Season of Expectation
- December 14: Jesse Tree and the Story of Ruth
- January 3-5: Celebrate the New Year with the Beloved
- January 18: The Soul’s Slow Ripening: Dancing the Sacred on a Celtic Path
- January 25: The Cloud of Unknowing: A Call to Contemplative Prayer
- January 31-February 2: Silent Retreat With Art
Clergy Contemplative Retreats:
- February 24-25, 2019 (overnight or single day)
- Monday, 2:00pm
- Tuesday, 2:30pm
- Tuesday, 9:30am–3:00pm
Prosopon Iconography Workshop and Retreat
- April 3-8, 2020 (Registration Closes December 14)
Modern Mystics Book Group
- Meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month
Liturgical Poetry Resources
David Baldwin of St. John, Snohomish has created liturgical poetry and is making this resource available to all in the diocese.
Baldwin writes liturgical calendar poems with the goal of:
- writing good poetry,
- getting Christians to think seriously about their faith, and
- avoid all theological controversies, if possible.
Dave Baldwin recently retired as senior technical writer from the Walt Disney Company (Technology Division) after more than 40 years as a technical writer and editor. He was a naval officer and is a masters track and field athlete currently. A poet for many years, he is the former national secretary for the Haiku Society of America. Dave is a member of St. John’s Episcopal Church in Snohomish, Washington, and lives in nearby Lake Stevens.
Past Events › Other Events
A day-long conference of fellowship, inspiration, and skill-building to strengthen local churches efforts for the common good. A great chance to connect across denominations, share best practices, foster spiritually-grounded action, and bring insights and opportunities back to your home congregation. This year's theme is "Narratives of Hope." This is the 5th year the Church Council of Greater Seattle has held the Weaving Our Strengths Conference.Find out more »
ALL Daughters are welcome to attend the Board meeting.Find out more »
Come Join us! All women are welcome to come to the Spring Assembly of the Daughters of the King. Theme: Reignite the Flame Jen Mariano Co-chair of the Strategic Planning committee will be with us. Please RSVP to Charla via email: firstname.lastname@example.orgFind out more »
Music of Remembrance concerts celebrate the human spirit through music, ensuring that the voices of musical witness be heard.Find out more »
Una clase de 4 horas para familiares y amigos de personas que sufren de condiciones de salud mental.Find out more »