Priory Spiritual Center
The Priory offers retreats, spiritual direction, and workshops; fees are charged for their programs.
- December 6-8: Advent Retreat: Season of Expectation
- December 14: Jesse Tree and the Story of Ruth
- January 3-5: Celebrate the New Year with the Beloved
- January 18: The Soul’s Slow Ripening: Dancing the Sacred on a Celtic Path
- January 25: The Cloud of Unknowing: A Call to Contemplative Prayer
- January 31-February 2: Silent Retreat With Art
Clergy Contemplative Retreats:
- February 24-25, 2019 (overnight or single day)
- Monday, 2:00pm
- Tuesday, 2:30pm
- Tuesday, 9:30am–3:00pm
Prosopon Iconography Workshop and Retreat
- April 3-8, 2020 (Registration Closes December 14)
Modern Mystics Book Group
- Meets the second and fourth Tuesday of each month
Liturgical Poetry Resources
David Baldwin of St. John, Snohomish has created liturgical poetry and is making this resource available to all in the diocese.
Baldwin writes liturgical calendar poems with the goal of:
- writing good poetry,
- getting Christians to think seriously about their faith, and
- avoid all theological controversies, if possible.
Dave Baldwin recently retired as senior technical writer from the Walt Disney Company (Technology Division) after more than 40 years as a technical writer and editor. He was a naval officer and is a masters track and field athlete currently. A poet for many years, he is the former national secretary for the Haiku Society of America. Dave is a member of St. John’s Episcopal Church in Snohomish, Washington, and lives in nearby Lake Stevens.
Upcoming Events › Other Events
Daughters of the King holds their Spring Assembly.Find out more »